About LCMS Limited
- LCMS Limited offers customized solution to your problems.
- LCMS Limited can provide start-up companies with state of the art analytical lab services.
- LCMS Limited offers personalized expert attention with fast turnaround to answer your analytical measurement questions.
- LCMS limited has been in business for 20 years and its Founder-CEO has been working with in LC-MS/MS space for nearly 40 years. Dr. Voyksner was one of the first researchers to build and publish on LC-MS/MS on a triple quadrupole (Analytical Letters, 15, 1-12, 1982).
- LCMS Limited has performed work for government agencies (FDA, USDA, NIH, EPA), State agencies and over 200 industrial clients in support of pharmaceutical, biomedical, environmental, forensic research, development and analysis.
- Dr. Voyksner, the CEO of LCMS Limited, has acquired over 300 government grants and contracts and commercial contracts amounting to over $90 million in revenue. He has published over100 articles in scientific reviewed journals. He is an Adjunct Professor at North Carolina state University School of Veterinary Medicine and at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Pharmacy.
- Dr. Voyksner is internationally recognized as the organizor five Montreux LC/MS Symposium. He has served as a board member of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry and is on the editorial board for the Journal of Chromatography
About Robert D. Voyksner CEO of LCMS Limited:
Dr. Robert D. Voyksner received his B.S. in Chemistry at Canisius College in 1978 and his Ph.D. in analytical chemistry at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1982. He was employed at Research Triangle Institute (RTI) from 1983-2000 as the director of the mass spectrometry facility and has been responsible for developing extraction, separation and mass spectrometric methods for biologically and environmentally significant compounds. His work earned him the President’s Award, the highest award within RTI. In 2000 he founded LCMS Limited in Research Triangle Park, NC and has been the CEO of the company to date. Under his direction LCMS Limited is working on technological advancements in food safety, allergen detection, product monitoring and detection of monoclonal antibodies used in cancer treatment using mass spectrometry. In addition, LCMS Limited offers services to small companies to assist in obtaining certifications such as investigatory new drugs (IND’s ) and biologic license application (BLA’s). Dr. Voyksner is also an Adjunct professor at the North Carolina a School of Veterinary Medicine and Adjunct professor at The University of North Carolina School of Pharmacy where he teaches courses and directs student research in mass spectrometry.
Dr. Voyksner's research in analytical chemistry focused on mass spectrometry has resulted in 100 peer reviewed scientific publications and over 250 scientific presentations at meetings. He has served on the Board of Directors for The American Society For Mass Spectrometry (ASMS), is on the organization committee for The Montreux LC/MS Symposium and was the organizer for the 1995, 1999, 2003, 2007 and 2014 Montreux LC/MS Symposia. Dr. Voyksner has taught over 156 courses related to analytical mass spectrometry in the past 30 years.