Facility and equipment testing for cross-contamination
- Swabbing LC/MS/MS approach is used to detect pharmaceutical products and food allergens in facility and machine surfaces.
- Work with ClorDiSys for decontamination of facilities and equipment.
- Developed chemical indicators to verify decontamination procedure was successful.
- Have methods developed for detection of b-lactams, cyclosporines, steroids, benzodiazepines and food products including peanut, tree nuts wheat, barley and rye
- Prepare decontamination reports for FDA submission.